Certificates of Deposit
Let us help you grow your money for today and tomorrow.
CDs offer you the ability to earn a higher rate of interest by depositing a specific amount for a specified period of time.
- Limited-Time Special: Open a 30-month CD with $10,000 or more and earn 1.25% APY or a 55-month CD with $10,000 or more and earn 1.97% APY.*
- We offer terms with maturities from three months to five years.
- $1,000 minimum balance required for terms of one year or less, and just $500 for terms of more than one year.
- Individual retirement account certificates are available.
- Interest penalties may be imposed for withdrawals of principal prior to maturity.
- Interest can be paid at maturity, paid monthly to you by check, or credited to another Two River Community Bank account.
Call 877.706.9009 for current rates or click here.
For more information, please contact your local branch representative.
If the account is closed before interest is credited, you will not receive accrued interest.
*APY is effective as of March 11, 2015. $10,000 minimum balance to open and obtain APY. Penalty for early withdrawal.