Certificates of Deposit
Let us help you grow your money for today and tomorrow.
CDs offer you the ability to earn a higher rate of interest by depositing a specific amount for a specified period of time.
- We offer terms with maturities from three months to five years.
- $1,000 minimum balance required for terms of one year or less, and just $500 for terms of more than one year.
- Individual retirement account certificates are available.
- Interest penalties may be imposed for withdrawals of principal prior to maturity.
- Interest can be paid at maturity, paid monthly to you by check, or credited to another Two River Community Bank account.
Call 877.706.9009 for current rates or click here.
*If the account is closed before interest is credited, you will not recieve accrued interest.
For more information, please contact your local branch representative.