Private Banking for Medical Professionals
We treat your finances as carefully as you treat your patients.
Two River Community Bank’s Private Banking Relationship Managers have been serving medical professionals for years. That means your Private Banking professional is prepared to proactively manage your account relationship with concierge service. In the end, you’re able to focus on your patients and your practice and worry less about your banking.
As a client of the Private Banking Group, you’ll enjoy premier client service from your Relationship Manager always at your call. Need to conduct a banking consultation on a weekend? On a holiday? Between connecting flights? No problem. We’re ready to meet with you whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for you.
Direct Access to Executive Management at Critical Times
When transactions become especially complex, clients often seek to interact with highest levels of bank management. Unlike larger institutions based out of the area, the door to the Two River Community Bank executive team is always open to you. As a locally based institution, we consider that an obligation and a privilege.
Aggressive Pricing, High Value Banking
We understand that cost-consciousness is a major factor in your success. That’s why we believe that our combination of interest rates, loan structures and dedicated client support translate into a banking value unmatched by any other bank serving the area.
Financing for Medical Professionals
- Medical Equipment Line of Credit: Provide your patients with the greatest care possible by utilizing the latest in scientific and medical technology.
- Equipment Loans: Whether your successful practice is in need of a telecommunications upgrade, a new billing system or even basic office equipment, we can help.
- Working Capital Lines of Credit: An ideal way to maintain the stability of your practice while you build your capital base to an ideal level.
- Commercial Mortgages: Owning your property allows you to build equity in your practice and strengthen your financial security over time.
- Acquisition & Expansion Financing: When it’s time to grow, we’ll be ready to help with flexible terms and affordable rates.
- Malpractice Insurance Financing: Perhaps your single largest expense each year. Our unsecured loan lets you maximize cash flow by spreading your insurance costs over 12 months.
- Partner Buy-ins/Buy-outs: Whether you want to buy-in or buy-out of a practice, we are here to help you every step of the way.
All loans are subject to credit approval.
Preferred Business Banking
- Business Checking: Choose your most economical solution on the basis of your projected account balances and activity.
- Remote Deposit: It’s like having a teller right in your own office.
- Business Online Banking: Manage your finances from your computer.
- Business Sweep Account: Maximize the earnings of your checking activity.
- Merchant Card Services: Taking credit card payments has never been easier.
Your dedicated Private Banker will facilitate your transition to Two River Community Bank, making the process easier than you ever thought possible.
Preferred Personal Banking
For all of the reasons you’ll count on us to simplify your professional life, look to Two River Community Bank for ways to make your personal banking just as easy.
- Basic Banking Services: Free, interest-bearing checking, high-yield savings, and more.
- Credit Services: Jumbo mortgages, bridge loans, boat loans, equity loans, lines of credit, and more.
- Convenience Services: Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, and more.
- Residential Mortgages: New home purchases, refinancing, and home equity lines and loans.
For more information on Private Banking for Medical Professionals, please call 732.982.2080 and ask to speak with a Private Medical Banker.