Convenient and Secure Payments from Your Apple Device
Your Two River Community Bank debit card is compatible with Apple Pay, giving you the power to make contactless payments at participating stores or check out with Touch ID when shopping within apps or online from your Apple device.1
To get started, simply add your Two River Community Bank debit card to the Wallet app on your Apple device:
1. Select the Wallet app on your Apple device.
2. Select the icon next to Apple Pay within the Wallet app.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to scan your Two River Community Bank debit card or manually enter card details.
4. Two River Community Bank will confirm your identity and send you enrollment confirmation via email or mail.
5. Open the Wallet app to complete enrollment and select your Two River Community Bank debit card as your default payment option.
It’s that easy! Once enrolled, you can use Apple Pay wherever you see the symbols below at checkout:
The Secure Way to Pay
Apple Pay creates a device-specific number for your card, meaning your physical card information is never stored by Apple or shared with merchants. Shop with confidence and convenience using your Two River Community Bank debit card in Apple Pay.
If you have any questions about using your Two River Community Bank debit card in Apple Pay, visit your local branch or contact us.
1Two River Community Bank Health Savings Account (HSA) debit cards are not compatible with Apple Pay.