Two River Community Bank provides a number of convenience services to simplify your banking.
Online Banking is a FREE service that lets you manage your finances in a secure environment via the Internet. It's easy to use, there's no special software to buy, and with just a few clicks of the mouse you can:
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Monitor account transactions
- Print images of your cancelled checks
- View recent statements
- Obtain eStatements
- FREE Mobile Banking
Another valuable feature is the ability to configure the system in advance so that email alerts about your accounts are automatically generated and sent to you. For example, you can arrange to receive alerts when account balances reach certain levels, when specific checks have cleared or when deposits have been made.
|CLICK HERE TO ENROLL|
Access your accounts whenever and wherever you want!
- View account history
- Make internal transfers between accounts
- Schedule customized account alerts
- Stop payment on checks
- Check status of particular checks
- Review secured messages
- Manage personal finances
When you sign up for Online Banking, be sure to utilize our FREE Bill Pay feature that eliminates the need to write checks, address envelopes or visit the post office to purchase stamps.
- Schedule single or recurring payments in advance
- Easily make one-time payments
- Choose the accounts from which you would like payments deducted
Go Green with eStatements! When you switch to eStatements, you're doing more than simplifying your finances. In addition to helping clear out the clutter and reducing the risk of identity theft and mail fraud, eStatements are good for the environment.
- Receive your statements quicker
- Easy access to archived statements
- Save your statements to your hard drive or access them online
And the best part? They're FREE!
|CLICK HERE TO ENROLL|
Touch Tone Banking
Whether you use your cell phone or a traditional landline, Touch Tone Banking is ideal for conducting routine banking when you're on the go. Available 24 hours a day, Touch Tone Banking let's you:
- Check your balances
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Place stop payment orders
- Reorder checks
- Obtain information on branch locations, hours and telephone numbers.
To start using Touch Tone Banking, please speak with a Branch Representative to obtain your Personal Identification (PIN) Number. Then dial toll-free, (866) 322-6066 and follow the system prompts.
Other services include:
- American Express® Travelers Cheques - For peace of mind when you are traveling, use American Express Travelers Cheques.
- ATM/Debit card- Access your funds and make purchases 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Auto-transfer of funds - Automatically transfer excess balances so you can earn extra interest income.
- Bank by mail - Make deposits no matter where you are
- Check image statements - Imaged statements include copies of your checks in check number order in a free binder for easier account balancing and storage.
- Coin counting – Our coin counting stations provide access for you to process your extra change, free of charge.
- Direct deposit & withdrawal - Save time by having your payroll check deposited directly into your account.
- Financial & investment planning† - Meet with our Certified Financial Planner to map out your financial future.
- Free set of starter checks - Use our starter checks from the day you open your account.
- Official checks - Use Two River's Cashier’s Checks to facilitate payments for important transactions and purchases.
- Switch Kit for easy changes of automatic payments - Switching to Two River is easier than you think!
- U.S. Savings Bonds - Purchase these government-guaranteed investments with market-based rates as a long-term investment.
† Not FDIC Insured. Not a deposit or guaranteed by the bank. Subject to risk and the loss of principal
Convenience Services for Businesses
Running a business is no easy matter! That's why we are pleased to offer a number of services that simplify your banking and make it easier for you to concentrate on your success:
- Business Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Cash management services
- Remote deposit capture
- Merchant card services