The Fast, Secure and Free Way to Switch Your Automatic Payments and Direct Deposits!
Now you can easily move recurring payments and direct deposits to a new personal account – all with the click of a mouse. With ClickSWITCHTM, account information is transferred instantly. It’s fully automated, convenient and takes less than 10 minutes.
How ClickSWITCH Works:
- To get started, visit your local branch or contact us to obtain your SwitchTRACK code.
- Log into ClickSWITCH by setting up a user name and password.
- Gather information for your existing automated payments and direct deposits to be switched.
- Easily transfer direct deposits, switch automatic payments and close old accounts.
- Submit each switch, and ClickSWITCH takes care of the rest by generating and sending forms to your old financial institution and direct deposit sources.
- Have questions? Check out the video below, view our ClickSWITCH FAQs, or contact your local branch. We are happy to help!
ClickSWITCH Tools Ensure a Smooth Account Transition:
View the progress and details of your requested switches.
Track and see confirmation when your account has been switched to Two River Community Bank.
Advises you on approximately how much money to keep in your old account until the switch to Two River Community Bank is complete. We suggest that you keep your old account open for 30 days to allow time for the switch to be confirmed and for checks and automated payments to clear.
Visit your local branch or contact us to get started today!