Municipal and Government Banking
Two River Community Bank offers an array of banking services designed to help municipal, county and state government entities reduce operating costs while maximizing efficiency of cash management and other programs. For more than 15 years, Two River Community Bank has served local:
- State Government Units
- Boards of Education
- Utility Authorities
Whether your public entity is seeking a more cost-effective banking relationship, evaluating a specific service, or investigating improvements to revenue streams, Two River Community Bank’s dedicated Government Banking resources are available to provide you with a customized proposal and answer all of your questions along the way. Look to Two River Community Bank for:
- Municipal Checking: Bank with confidence thanks to Two River Community Bank’s certification as a GUDPA funds depository.
- Remote Deposit Capture Service: Deposit checks right from your desk.
- Credit Card Merchant Services: Get access to the latest payment products, services and technology.
- Municipal Escrow Services: Manage escrow services with the flexibility to merge sub-account information under a master account for detailed reporting and ease of use.
- Online Banking with Cash Management Capabilities: Access your accounts and Cash Management options online.
- Wire Transfers: Generate and manage incoming/outgoing wire transfers quickly and conveniently.
- Bond & Tax Anticipation Notes: Obtain short-term financing in advance of a bond-financed project or tax collections.
- And more
As a community bank, Two River Community Bank has an aligned interest with public sector clients to promote the economic and social wellbeing of the areas we serve. All Two River Community Bank services are backed by local decision making and personalized customer care to help your organization run efficiently.
For more information about Municipal and Government Banking services from Two River Community Bank, please call 732.216.0164.