Confidence in savings.
With Business Money Market Accounts from Two River Community Bank, your business can take advantage of competitive, tiered rates and deposit insurance coverage provided by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- Minimum $1,000 deposit requirement to open account
- Minimum $5,000 daily balance required to avoid a $10 monthly maintenance fee
- Limited withdrawals unless made in person, by mail or at an ATM
- A monthly fee may be assessed if the minimum daily balance falls below the requirement defined in the account agreement (please speak with a representative for details)
- Excessive Transaction Penalty may apply
Preferred Business Money Market
Be sure to ask about the added benefits of a Two River Community Bank Preferred Business Money Market Account, which offers a preferred rate of interest for balances of at least $10,000.
Please note Federal regulation limits the number of money market withdrawals and/or transfers to six per statement cycle.
For more information about Business Money Market Accounts from Two River Community Bank, visit your local branch or contact us.