Disaster Loans Fact Sheet
Click here to download
SBA Disaster News
Two River Community Bank has been named a Preferred Lender with U.S. Small Business Administration! Click here to read the press release.
As one of New Jersey’s premier community banks, Two River Community Bank understands that when it comes to commercial loans, local businesses need choices. That’s why we are pleased to offer Small Business Administration (SBA) lending programs to assist small businesses.
From approval to funding, all processing is performed by experienced lenders in-house. Our efficient lending process and knowledge of SBA lending will save you time so you can concentrate on running your business.
Nearly all for profit businesses are considered eligible “small businesses”:
- Medical professionals or groups
- Professional corporations
- Service industry
Whether yours is a “traditional” business, or one that is on the cutting edge of a new technology or business trend, qualified borrowers can depend on Two River Community Bank to provide them with the financing they need to meet their business goals. SBA loans are just one of the many ways we can help.
Who Does Not Qualify
- Investment properties
- Non-profit organizations
- Religious organizations
SBA Loans for Any Need
SBA 7(a) Program
This is the most flexible business loan program, since financing under this program can be guaranteed for a variety of general business purposes.
Loan proceeds can be used for most sound business purposes including:
- Working capital
- Machinery and equipment
- Furniture and fixtures
- Land and building, including purchase, renovation and new construction
- Leasehold improvements
- Debt refinancing (under special conditions)
- Business purchase refinancing
Benefits of 7(a) loans:
- Down payments as low as 10%
- Available for nearly any business expense
- Loan amounts from $100,000 to $5,000,000
- Competitive rates and terms
- Low monthly payments with up to 25-year amortizations available
- Quick approvals and fast closings
- Loan maturity is up to 10 years for business purposes
- Up to 25 year terms for real estate financing
SBA 504 Loan Program
This program provides long-term, fixed rate financing to small businesses to acquire real estate or machinery or equipment for expansion and modernization. This loan program is ideal for bigger real estate purchases or construction projects.
Benefits of 504 loans:
- Down payment as low as 10%
- Loan amounts up to $6.5 million
- Competitive rates and terms
- Low monthly payments with up to 20-year amortizations available
Term Business Loans
Term loans are an ideal source of funding for purchasing equipment, vehicles and other fixed assets. These loans are available for obtaining permanent working capital for your business. You'll benefit by enjoying competitive fixed or variable interest rates, loan amounts starting from $25,000 and monthly payment automatically debited for your convenience.
You can always depend on your Two River Community Bank SBA Lender to get you a decision on your application as quickly as possible. You can also rest assured that you’ll received constant updates on the progress of your application.
Our unwavering commitment to the small businesses in our communities has made us a Preferred Lender. See what our strength and experience can do for you. Contact Jeff Zatta at (732) 481-2970 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Ross Zimmerman, Senior Vice President/Managing Director at (732) 671-6897 or email@example.com for more information.