Private Banking for Medical Professionals
You can count on us the way your patients count on you.
With over 100 years of combined experience, our Private Bankers have assisted medical professionals in achieving their financial goals by providing favorable rates, impeccable service and state-of-the-art technology. We invite you to experience the benefits we provide…we’re confident you’ll be glad you did.
Financing for Medical Professionals
Credit is a powerful tool that you can utilize to manage your day-to-day operations, achieve short and long-term goals and resolve unanticipated challenges.
- Medical Equipment Line of Credit: Provide your patients with the greatest care possible by utilizing the latest in scientific and medical technology.
- Equipment Loans: Whether your successful practice is in need of a telecommunications upgrade, a new billing system or even basic office equipment, we can help.
- Working Capital Lines of Credit: An ideal way to maintain the stability of your practice while you build your capital base to an ideal level.
- Commercial Mortgages: Owning your property allows you to build equity in your practice and strengthen your financial security over time.
- Acquisition & Expansion Financing: When it’s time to grow, we’ll be ready to help with flexible terms and affordable rates.
- Malpractice Insurance Financing: Perhaps your single largest expense each year. Our unsecured loan lets you maximize cash flow by spreading your insurance costs over 12 months.
- Partner buy-ins/buy-outs: Whether you want to buy in or out of a practice we are here to help you every step of the way.
Preferred Business Banking
As a client of the Private Banking group, you have access to business banking services that save you time, maximize the earnings power of your deposits and make it easy to manage your practice:
- Business Checking : Choose your most economical solution on the basis of your projected account balances and activity
- Remote Deposit: it’s like having a teller right in your own office
- Business Online Banking: manage your finances from your computer
- Business Sweep Account: maximize the earnings of your checking
- Merchant Card Services: taking credit card payments has never been easier
Your dedicated Private Banker – trained to anticipate your every banking need – will facilitate your transition to Two River Community Bank, making the process easier than you ever thought possible.
Preferred Personal Banking
For all of the reasons you’ll count on us to simplify your professional life, look to us for ways to make your personal banking just as easy.
- Basic Banking Services such as free, interest- bearing checking and high-yield savings account
- Credit Services such as Jumbo Mortgages, Bridge Loans, Boat Loans, Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
- Convenience Services such as Online Banking, Bill Pay and Telephone Banking
Two River Private Banking Makes Good Business Sense
- Concierge Banking Service Saves You Time: As a client of the Private Banking Group, you enjoy 24/7/365 access to your Relationship Manager. Need to conduct a banking consultation on a weekend? On a holiday? Between connecting flights? No problem. We’re ready to meet with you whenever and wherever it’s most convenient for you.
- Experienced Medical Banking Professionals Can Anticipate Your Needs: Our Relationship Managers have been serving medical professionals for years. That means you can rest assured knowing that your Private Banking professional is prepared to proactively manage your account relationship. In the end, you’re able to focus on your patients and your practice and worry less about your banking.
- Direct Access to Executive Management at Critical Times: When transactions become especially complex, clients often seek to interact with highest levels of bank management. Unlike larger institutions based out of the area, the door to the Two River Community Bank executive team is always open to you. As a locally based institution, we consider that an obligation and a privilege.
- Aggressive Pricing, High Value Banking: We understand that cost-consciousness is a major factor in your success. That’s why we believe that our combination of interest rates, fee structures and dedicated client support translate into a banking value unmatched by any other bank serving the area.
Come experience the difference at Two River Community Bank. Competitive financing is only part of the service you can expect from us. Contact Ross Zimmerman, Senior Vice President/Managing Director at (732) 671-6897 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Two River Community Bank also offers a dedicated Private Banking group for business professionals, including:
Entrepreneurs | Corporate Executives | Attorneys | Accountants | Owners & Principals